Dr. Marijan Gospodnetic MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

May 4th, 2017
Most Knowledgeable and Caring Doctor
Dr. Gospodnetic is a genuine caring doctor with much expertise in his chosen field. He is personable, answers questions based on empirical medical knowledge, and makes suggestions for follow-up care. He cares deeply for his patients, and all the new babies.

February 17th, 2017
Best Doctor!
Can't say enough about Dr. Gospodnetic and his staff! He always shows compassion for his patients and his profession. He is always willing to answer all your questions and calms your concerns.

February 6th, 2017
Dr. Gospodnetic - 5 star all the way!
I have been seeing Dr. Gospodnetic for 38 years and have grown old with him. On my first visit I was 23 and now I am 61. He has delivered my children, performed surgery, consoled me and my husband after a miscarriage and always shown compassion and professionalism to the highest standard. His staff is warm and friendly and I trust them with my life! You can't go wrong with the Richmond Women's Specialist Group and especially Dr. Gospodnetic!

October 19th, 2016
Excellent physician!!
I have been a patient of Dr. Gospodnetic for almost 20 years or maybe more. I trust him with my health!! He has treated me for endometriosis, performed several surgeries, and eventually performed a hysterectomy. I trust him. He's knowledgeable, an expert at women's health, personable and companionate! The staff is always kind and never treats you as "just another billable patient".

October 16th, 2016
Dr. Gospodnetic has been my doctor for over 25 years. I value his professional advice and have the greatest confidence in his ability as a doctor. His staff is always friendly and willing to help with any questions.

May 23rd, 2016
Dr gosp.is amazing....
He is so sweet and very kind hearted.he delivered my son Anthony almost12 yrs.ago.and I always call his office when I have a health problem.he always makes time to see me.and when I leave his office He makes me feel better regardless of my outcome.I really have a lot of faith in dr.gospodnetic.he is truly wonderful and I look forward to my next visit with him.he is awesome and great at what he does.amazing doctor.I wouldn't trust anyone else.

May 18th, 2016
I have been with Dr Gospodnectic for 37 years. Very professional and courteous.

March 1st, 2016
Love the doctor and staff is very courteous and well informed.

February 17th, 2016
Dr Godsponetic is very kind and generous to his patients... He listens and shows his concerns... He is very compassionate.... He also take the time and explain any diagnosis that he may find, any procedure that had to be done thoroughly. The staff is also compassionate, very professional, and kindhearted. I've been going to this practice for years and even though I've missed some years of seeing Dr Godsponetic, I can truly say it feels like coming home.. Thank you Dr Godsponetic and staff for all you do to make a difference and touching hearts the way you do on a daily basis.

January 26th, 2016
Dr. Gospodnetic has been my doctor for 36 years and I couldn't be more pleased. He makes my yearly visit more like a social visit and one I look forward to each year. Great staff- all are efficient and friendly. Love their office! Thank you all!

January 26th, 2016
Excellent care, bedside manner, and truly cares about and does the best for his patients.

January 20th, 2016
I have been going to Dr. Gospodnetic for close to thirty years now and have always been treated very well by him and his staff. He delivered both of my children and I am very thankful for his care.