Dr. Marijan Gospodnetic MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

no change

October 19th, 2016
Excellent physician!!
I have been a patient of Dr. Gospodnetic for almost 20 years or maybe more. I trust him with my health!! He has treated me for endometriosis, performed several surgeries, and eventually performed a hysterectomy. I trust him. He's knowledgeable, an expert at women's health, personable and companionate! The staff is always kind and never treats you as "just another billable patient".

October 16th, 2016
Dr. Gospodnetic has been my doctor for over 25 years. I value his professional advice and have the greatest confidence in his ability as a doctor. His staff is always friendly and willing to help with any questions.

May 23rd, 2016
Dr gosp.is amazing....
He is so sweet and very kind hearted.he delivered my son Anthony almost12 yrs.ago.and I always call his office when I have a health problem.he always makes time to see me.and when I leave his office He makes me feel better regardless of my outcome.I really have a lot of faith in dr.gospodnetic.he is truly wonderful and I look forward to my next visit with him.he is awesome and great at what he does.amazing doctor.I wouldn't trust anyone else.

May 18th, 2016
I have been with Dr Gospodnectic for 37 years. Very professional and courteous.

March 1st, 2016
Love the doctor and staff is very courteous and well informed.

February 17th, 2016
Dr Godsponetic is very kind and generous to his patients... He listens and shows his concerns... He is very compassionate.... He also take the time and explain any diagnosis that he may find, any procedure that had to be done thoroughly. The staff is also compassionate, very professional, and kindhearted. I've been going to this practice for years and even though I've missed some years of seeing Dr Godsponetic, I can truly say it feels like coming home.. Thank you Dr Godsponetic and staff for all you do to make a difference and touching hearts the way you do on a daily basis.

January 26th, 2016
Dr. Gospodnetic has been my doctor for 36 years and I couldn't be more pleased. He makes my yearly visit more like a social visit and one I look forward to each year. Great staff- all are efficient and friendly. Love their office! Thank you all!

January 26th, 2016
Excellent care, bedside manner, and truly cares about and does the best for his patients.

January 20th, 2016
I have been going to Dr. Gospodnetic for close to thirty years now and have always been treated very well by him and his staff. He delivered both of my children and I am very thankful for his care.

January 20th, 2016
Great doctor, nurses and office.

January 1st, 2016
Highly Recommend
Dr. Gospodnetic is amazing. He takes his time to listen to you and is genuinely concerned about any issues that you may be having. He delivered my son in 2013. Very professional but also very kind and has an amazing bedside manner.

December 14th, 2015
I found out about Dr. Gospodnetic through my mom and aunt- he delivered my sister and one of my cousins. I have been going to Dr. Gospodnetic for more than 10 years now. I am never disappointed with his bedside manners or courteousness of the staff. Dr. Gospodnetic delivered both my children. He always shows passion in his work. He and his staff always show interest/concern in his patients. He always makes sure his patients get taken care of. I highly recommend Dr. Gospodnetic and the Richmond Women's Specialists.