A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marijo De La Cruz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marijo De La Cruz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. De La Cruz graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. De La Cruz has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sun Coast Hospital
- Bay Pines Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marijo Schranz De La Cruz DO and MD is a female General Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Marijo S. De La Cruz practice?
- Dr. Marijo De La Cruz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marijo De La Cruz practices General Practice near Bay Pines, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Clearwater, FL.
See Bay Pines General Practitioners.