A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marijo Zelinka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marijo Zelinka, MD is board certified in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Zelinka graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Zelinka has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Allentown Campuses
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marijo A Zelinka MD is a female Pediatrician, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marijo A. Zelinka practice?
- Dr. Marijo Zelinka has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marijo Zelinka practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Pediatricians.