A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marika Russell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Russell
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Russell Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Russell graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Russell has 1 hospital affiliations:
- San Francisco Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marika Dubin Russell MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Marika D. Russell practice?
- Dr. Marika Russell has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marika Russell practices Otolaryngology and Surgery near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Otolaryngologists and San Francisco Surgeons.