A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marika Dubin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Dubin graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Dubin has 1 hospital affiliations:
- San Francisco Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marika Rose Dubin MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Marika R. Dubin practice?
- Dr. Marika Dubin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marika Dubin practices Otolaryngology and Surgery near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Otolaryngologists and San Francisco Surgeons.