A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marika Russell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Russell
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Russell Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Russell graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Russell has 1 hospital affiliations:
- San Francisco Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marika Dubin Russell MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Marika D. Russell practice?
- Dr. Marika Russell has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marika Russell practices Otolaryngology and Surgery near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Otolaryngologists and San Francisco Surgeons.