A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marika Mills:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mills
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Mills Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marika Mills, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Mills graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marika Clare Mills MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Marika C. Mills practice?
- Dr. Marika Mills has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marika Mills practices Psychiatry near Pleasantville, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY.
See Pleasantville Psychiatrists.