A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marika Wolfe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marika Wolfe is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wolfe
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Wolfe Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marika Wolfe, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Wolfe graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Wolfe has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marika D Wolfe MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 4 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marika D. Wolfe practice?
- Dr. Marika Wolfe has 1 office location.
Dr. Marika Wolfe practices Family Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Primary Care Doctors.