Dr. Mariko Ishimori Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mariko Ishimori?

August 11th, 2013

Shameful !!!

I traveled 2 hours to see Dr. Ishimori in hopes of getting good treatment for my Lupus. The initial interaction was fine, however I was left waiting 45 minutes for a "script" for lab work; not because they were busy but because the staff left to provide the script did not know about it. Less than professional but I let it go. After 5 weeks of waiting to hear from Dr. Ishimori about my lab results (she indicated she would call) I phoned to obtain them. I was told she was not in but a nurse could go over them with me. Then I was told "they" e-mailed" Dr. Ishimori to call me to go over the "indications" of my results (apparently the nurse couldn't do so). That was 10 days ago and I still have not heard back from Dr. Ishimori. I am calling the lab on Monday to get the results myself and will NOT waste any time on a doctor that has such pathetic consideration for human life. If possible I would have rated her below 1 star.

August 22nd, 2012

The office staff are very rude

September 23rd, 2011

Excellent experience

Dr. Ishimori is an excellent physician. She was very friendly and professional at the same time. I appreciated her thorough explanation of my lab results and a plan for further tests. A week after my appointment she called back with more information and followup care. Wow. I wish all doctors took this amount of time and consideration. I would highly recommend her and I will continue to see her.

July 14th, 2017