Dr. Marilanne Johnson Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Marilanne Johnson?

Posted on March 13th, 2015

Dr. Johnson happened to be the doctor on call when I was induced with my second baby. I cannot praise her highly enough, given I didn't know her well at the time. She advocated strongly for my and my husband when the hospital treated us poorly regarding scheduling the induction. I appreciated her straightforward, no-nonsense matter. She explained the process of the induction in detail, asked me lots of questions, and let me take control of my birth experience. At one point, she even said she would let me decide when and if I wanted pitocin during labor. During the time I had to push, she was reassuring and in control at the same time. I am SO HAPPY with how my labor and delivery went with her.

Terrible Bedside Manner

Posted on January 24th, 2014

I have stopped seeing Dr. Johnson due to her lack of concern, poor bedside manner and overall poor attitude. Also, the nurses at the DuPage Medical Group office by Stratford Square are so rude and unfriendly .

Dr. Johnson is rude.

Posted on November 26th, 2013

Dr. Johnson is rude and condescending. She ran a gamut of tests on me for fertility testing but did not ever explain the results and told me I needed to see a specialist. Even when I asked questions she failed to answer them thoroughly. I am fed up and have given up on Dr. Johnson, it's time to find a new doctor that cares. Also, the nurses at the Stratford Square office are rude and unprofessional.

Posted on October 19th, 2011

Marilanne Johnson does not care for her patients, she refused to fill pregnancy leave form for my wife, and send her back to work with severe pain in 8 months of her pregnancy. I tried to call her supervisor Cindy Tygart but she never answer her phone and did not call me back even I left her my phone number and the reason for my call. Stay away from this doctor and Du Page Medical group they will treat like a no human.

Caring, compassionate, thorough doctor

Posted on December 21st, 2010

Dr. Johnson is great, she is so compassionate, caring and thorough, I wouldn't see anyone else.

Posted on June 11th, 2016