A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marile Monje:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marile Monje is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marile Monje, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Monje graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Monje has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Centegra Hospital - McHenry
- Memorial Medical Center-Woodstock
- Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marile Narciso Monje MD is a female Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marile N. Monje practice?
- Dr. Marile Monje has 4 office locations.
Dr. Marile Monje practices Internal Medicine near Crystal Lake, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Woodstock, IL and Spring Grove, IL.
See Crystal Lake Internists.