A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marilee Hanson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marilee Hanson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marilee Hanson, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cholesterol Management
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Hanson graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Hanson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marilee Ann Hanson MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Marilee A. Hanson practice?
- Dr. Marilee Hanson has 1 office location.
Dr. Marilee Hanson practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Obstetricians & Gynecologists.