A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marilee Mead:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marilee Mead, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery and Surgery - Surgery of the Hand.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
Education & Awards
Dr. Mead graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Mead has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Mercy Medical Center
- Spectrum Health Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marilee Jane Mead MD is a female Plastic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, Surgery, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Marilee J. Mead practice?
- Dr. Marilee Mead has 1 office location.
Dr. Marilee Mead practices Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, Surgery, and Surgery of the Hand near Grand Rapids, MI.
See Grand Rapids Plastic Surgeons and Grand Rapids Surgeons.