A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marilee Mead:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mead
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mead Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Facial Wrinkles and Lines
Wound Care and Non-Healing Wounds
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marilee Mead, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery and Surgery - Surgery of the Hand.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
Education & Awards
Dr. Mead graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Mead has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Mercy Medical Center
- Spectrum Health Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marilee Jane Mead MD is a female Plastic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, Surgery, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Marilee J. Mead practice?
- Dr. Marilee Mead has 4 office locations.
Dr. Marilee Mead practices Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, Surgery, and Surgery of the Hand near Grand Rapids, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Rockford, MI.
See Grand Rapids Plastic Surgeons and Grand Rapids Surgeons.