Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Marilena Caldarusa
Dr. Marilena Caldarusa, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Manchester, NH, with other offices in Bedford, NH and Cambridge, MA. She has 12 years of experience. Her specialties include Nephrology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Caldarusa is affiliated with Cambridge Hospital and Cambridge Health Alliance : Whidden. She speaks English.
Dr. Marilena Caldarusa has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Marilena Caldarusa is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Manchester, NH.
Dr. Joshua Rifkind
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine
Manchester, NH 0 mi11
Dr. Gerald Gehr
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology
Manchester, NH 0 mi39
Dr. Robert White
Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology
Manchester, NH 0 mi45