Feb 19th, 2014

I have been a pt of Dr.Mirica for many years,and is very satisfied with the excellent care she provides. Dr. Mirica is very concerned aboutt all aspects of the pt's health and well-being, she listens to the pt and always order and make appropiate recommendations for a pt's current health maintainence and provides well documented information to be proactive about one's health.

Helpful but average show details Helpful but average
Nov 28th, 2011

Dr. Mirica is friendly and helpful, but is generally an "average" doctor; that is, she is not outstanding. She expends a minimum of effort, does not follow up, and is not as helpful as some of my other doctors have been. I understand that she has a busy practice, as all doctors do, but if I did not follow up aggressively, the office would fail to perform even basic tasks, such as sending record (x-rays, ultrasounds, etc) on to specialists. I had an appointment with a specialist a few weeks ago, and the office failed to fill out and send on paperwork that I needed-- I had specifically made the appointment with Dr. Mirica as a prerequisite for the specialist-appointment, she was aware of that, and failed to fill out the forms I gave her, as well as failing to send the other materials to the other doctor. I had to call Mirica repeatedly to remind her to complete and send the forms. She means well, but I think she is a bit disorganized.

Apr 26th, 2011

She blames all health problems on being overweight and stressed. And if you're a smoker she'll tell you you're sick because you smoke. I was very disappointed in her.