Internist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

|  show details
Feb 19th, 2014

I have been a pt of Dr.Mirica for many years,and is very satisfied with the excellent care she provides. Dr. Mirica is very concerned aboutt all aspects of the pt's health and well-being, she listens to the pt and always order and make appropiate recommendations for a pt's current health maintainence and provides well documented information to be proactive about one's health.

|  Helpful but average  |  show details
Nov 28th, 2011

Dr. Mirica is friendly and helpful, but is generally an "average" doctor; that is, she is not outstanding. She expends a minimum of effort, does not follow up, and is not as helpful as some of my other doctors have been. I understand that she has a busy practice, as all doctors do, but if I did not follow up aggressively, the office would fail to perform even basic tasks, such as sending record (x-rays, ultrasounds, etc) on to specialists. I had an appointment with a specialist a few weeks ago, and the office failed to fill out and send on paperwork that I needed-- I had specifically made the appointment with Dr. Mirica as a prerequisite for the specialist-appointment, she was aware of that, and failed to fill out the forms I gave her, as well as failing to send the other materials to the other doctor. I had to call Mirica repeatedly to remind her to complete and send the forms. She means well, but I think she is a bit disorganized.

|  show details
Apr 26th, 2011

She blames all health problems on being overweight and stressed. And if you're a smoker she'll tell you you're sick because you smoke. I was very disappointed in her.