A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marilene Wang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marilene Wang is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wang
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Wang Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marilene Wang, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 24 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Laryngeal Diseases
- Laryngectomy (Larynx removal)
- Laser Surgery
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Nose Cancer (Paranasal Sinus Neoplasms)
- Oral Cavity and the Oropharynx Cancer (Oropharyngeal Neoplasm)
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Salivary Gland Diseases (Parotid Diseases)
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Disorders
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Wang graduated from Loma Linda University. She has 8 awards.
Dr. Wang has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
- UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marilene Beth Wang MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Marilene B. Wang practice?
- Dr. Marilene Wang has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marilene Wang practices Otolaryngology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Otolaryngologists.