A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marilene Wang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marilene Wang is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wang
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wang Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marilene Wang, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 24 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Laryngeal Diseases
- Laryngectomy (Larynx removal)
- Laser Surgery
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Nose Cancer (Paranasal Sinus Neoplasms)
- Oral Cavity and the Oropharynx Cancer (Oropharyngeal Neoplasm)
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Salivary Gland Diseases (Parotid Diseases)
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Disorders
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Wang graduated from Loma Linda University. She has 8 awards.
Dr. Wang has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
- UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marilene Beth Wang MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Marilene B. Wang practice?
- Dr. Marilene Wang has 1 office location.
Dr. Marilene Wang practices Otolaryngology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Otolaryngologists.