Dr. Mariliz Bumgarner Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mariliz Bumgarner?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Mariliz Bumgarner?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

March 14th, 2017

Best doctor ever

She is amazing and cares about her patients

October 3rd, 2016

Horrible

She was extremely rude to me and my child. She didn't bother to listen to his history and misdiagnosed my child.

January 27th, 2014

insensitive nurses rude receptionist non communicative doctor

I can't say enough negative things about this office, they are all completely unfriendly and unprofessional. They gave my older son an extra shot that he didn't need, so he got an extra immunization shot that we had on record at his previous pediatrician, they don't listen to the parents, which led to the unnec shot. Wreckless, and my younger son who was scared about getting a shot, they asked me to leave the room so they could hold him down to administer the shot, essentially would traumatize him in the process, I said NO WAY and left. WIll never be back, I can't understand why these nurses and administraters are still able to have a job, its mind boggling. The Doctor however nice she comes across in the exam room NEVER returns calls is completely incommunicative , I come from NYC where peds have a lot more patients and I've had much more hands on always returned calls very courteous and knowledgeable. This office in its entirety should be reported to some medical board to be reviewed and potentially dismantled. Misadministering shots, not returning patients calls it all equals medical malpractice in a nutshell.

July 27th, 2012

not recommended

Took my son to this office for his 9 month visit. The overall visit was very unfocused. She kept asking me if I had any questions rather than leading me through the topics that would be relevant for this month's visit. The front desk also caused a delay by not giving me the proper paperwork. I went back within the week for a flared bug bite. My appt was at 1:45 and I waited over an hour. A few days later (on Memorial Day) my son woke up with several more bug bites around his eye that caused his eye to swell shut. Because it was a holiday I had to leave a voicemail for the doctore. It sounded like her personal phone, but she NEVER returned my call. Not even the next day.She also tried to tell me that my son could be exposed to lead by toys from China. After undue worry, I found out that there are regulations in place to keep this from happening nowadays. So as long as he's not playing with really old toys this shouldn't be cause for concern. Definitely not going back.

May 3rd, 2012

employees are not educated, the logistics for medical test is ineffective mothers end up looking the right place for medical tests. If you need to talk to the doctor by phone is impossible. In addition appointments charge unnecessary to refer children to a specialist when she can do by phone, the doctor required to carry the child which is not necessary. I do not recommend it, several times I spend unnecessary time in her office his staff is ineffective and rude.

August 26th, 2011

Very Unprofessional Receptionist/Staff

Receptionist gets patients mixed up, confused. Doesn't relay messages to Doctor/Nurse. Acts like you are the one at fault when she is. When you ask to talk to Nurse/Dr. directly, she refuses to let them know immediately, lets a lot of time go by. Not sure if she doesn't understand English or if she's just so unprofessional she doesn't respect patients requests/needs. My child has needs that require immediate attention and she takes forever to deal with it properly. They lose track of the important things like our children and their health. Just unsatisfactory.

July 25th, 2017