Learn more about Dr. Marilou Ching:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marilou Ching is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marilou Ching, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine, Neurology, and Vascular Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ching graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City.
Dr. Ching has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
- Millard Fillmore Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marilou Ching MD and MPH is a female Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Neurology, and Vascular Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Marilou Ching practice?
- Dr. Marilou Ching has 4 office locations.
Dr. Marilou Ching practices Internal Medicine, Neurology, and Vascular Neurology near Buffalo, NY.
Additional practice locations include: North Tonawanda, NY.
See Buffalo Internists and Buffalo Neurologists.