Learn more about Dr. Marilou Ching:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marilou Ching is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ching
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Ching Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marilou Ching, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine, Neurology, and Vascular Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ching graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City.
Dr. Ching has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
- Millard Fillmore Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marilou Ching MD and MPH is a female Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Neurology, and Vascular Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Marilou Ching practice?
- Dr. Marilou Ching has 1 office location.
Dr. Marilou Ching practices Internal Medicine, Neurology, and Vascular Neurology near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Internists and Buffalo Neurologists.