A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marilou Terpenning:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marilou Terpenning, Hematologist/Oncologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marilou Terpenning, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Terpenning graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Terpenning has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
- Saint John's Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marilou Terpenning MD is a female Oncologist , has 34 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Marilou Terpenning practice?
- Dr. Marilou Terpenning has 3 office locations.
Dr. Marilou Terpenning practices Medical Oncology near Santa Monica, CA.
See Santa Monica Oncologists.