Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Marilu Machin
Dr. Marilu Machin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Riviera Beach, FL. She has 29 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Machin is affiliated with West Palm Beach VA Medical Center, Veterans Affairs Medical Center - West Palm Beach and Visn 8 Sunshine Healthcare Network. She speaks English.
Dr. Marilu Machin has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Marilu Machin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Riviera Beach, FL.
Dr. Clare Dana
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Riviera Beach, FL 0 mi48
Dr. Jose Rivera Rodriguez
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Riviera Beach, FL 0 mi31
Dr. Gary Badzinski
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Riviera Beach, FL 0 mi35