A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marilu Machin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marilu Machin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marilu Machin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Machin graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Machin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- JFK Medical Center
- Visn 8 Sunshine Healthcare Network
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - West Palm Beach
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marilu Machin MD is a female Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marilu Machin practice?
- Dr. Marilu Machin has 1 office location.
- Dr. Marilu Machin practices Internal Medicine near Riviera Beach, FL.