A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marilu Madrigal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marilu Madrigal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Madrigal
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Madrigal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marilu Madrigal, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Abdominal Hysterectomy
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Madrigal graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Madrigal has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Healthsouth Doctors' Hospital
- Kendall Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marilu Madrigal FACOG and MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Marilu Madrigal practice?
- Dr. Marilu Madrigal has 1 office location.
Dr. Marilu Madrigal practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near Miami, FL.
See Miami Obstetricians & Gynecologists.