A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marilu Madrigal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marilu Madrigal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Madrigal
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Madrigal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marilu Madrigal, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Abdominal Hysterectomy
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Madrigal graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Madrigal has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Healthsouth Doctors' Hospital
- Kendall Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marilu Madrigal FACOG and MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Marilu Madrigal practice?
- Dr. Marilu Madrigal has 1 office location.
Dr. Marilu Madrigal practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near Miami, FL.
See Miami Obstetricians & Gynecologists.