Pediatrician, Physiatrists, Neurologist (brain, nervous system)

Tribeca
79 Laight St
New York, NY 10013
212-274-9180
Locations and availability (2)

2.5

|  The Authority on Apraxia in America  |  show details
by Jill Hoel (Mom to Sarah) on Mar 15th, 2009

I flew my child from California to New York to see this doctor and it was worth it. I had sent her all my daughter's medical reports, therapy evaluations, and even a video of one of her therapy sessions and it was evident from what she said during our visit that she had read and viewed everything!!! She spent all day evaluating my daughter, and her report was thorough and accuate. It was the best money I could have spent. The fact that she was a licensed speech pathogist prior to becoming a Neuro-Developmental Pediatrician was a plus. She is also co-Author of The Late Talker book. Naturally, due to this her appointments book out 6 months to a year.

|  show details
May 14th, 2008

when i requested some reasonable minor changes to my child's report, this doctor said it would be an additional $200 it was an extortionist tactic when i requested to know whether this doctor would appear in court regarding my child's educational program, i was told that i was difficult and that i was being difficult and that my daughter was no longer welcome as a patient.