A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marilyn Althoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marilyn Althoff, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Althoff graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Althoff has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
- Morristown Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marilyn Althoff MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marilyn Althoff practice?
- Dr. Marilyn Althoff has 1 office location.
Dr. Marilyn Althoff practices Emergency Medicine and Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine near Morristown, NJ.
See Morristown Emergency Physicians.