A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marilyn Arca is Good. Dr. Arca has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Arca graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Arca has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Brookdale Hospital Medical Center
- Brookdale Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Arca accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 4 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Marilyn Arca:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marilyn M. Arca practice?
Dr. Marilyn Arca practices Pediatrics near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Malia Arca, Dr. Mamie Arca, Dr. Mara Arca, Dr. Mari Arca, Dr. Maria Arca, Dr. Mariah Arca, Dr. Mariam Arca, Dr. Marian Arca