A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marilyn Baruiz-Creel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marilyn Baruiz-Creel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Baruiz-Creel graduated from Cebu Institute Of Medicine.
Dr. Baruiz-Creel has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Raritan Bay Medical Center-Perth Amboy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marilyn Uytico Baruiz-Creel MD is a female Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Marilyn U. Baruiz-Creel practice?
- Dr. Marilyn Baruiz-Creel has 4 office locations.
Dr. Marilyn Baruiz-Creel practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Old Bridge, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: East Brunswick, NJ and Edison, NJ.
See Old Bridge Internists and Old Bridge Infectious Disease Doctors.