A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marilyn Belamaric:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Belamaric
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Belamaric Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marilyn Belamaric, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Eye Diseases
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Macular Degeneration
- Pink eye (Conjunctivitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Belamaric graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Belamaric has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marilyn K Belamaric MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Marilyn K. Belamaric practice?
- Dr. Marilyn Belamaric has 1 office location.
Dr. Marilyn Belamaric practices Ophthalmology near Taylor, MI.
See Taylor Ophthalmologists.