A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marilyn Belamaric:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marilyn Belamaric, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
She has special expertise in 1 Area, including Lens Implants Intraocular Lens Implantation.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Belamaric graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.More Education & Awards
Dr. Belamaric has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Belamaric accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 23 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 25 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 11 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marilyn K. Belamaric practice?
Dr. Marilyn Belamaric practices Ophthalmology near Taylor, MI.
See Taylor Ophthalmologists.