A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marilyn Belamaric:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Belamaric
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Belamaric Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marilyn Belamaric, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Eye Diseases
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Macular Degeneration
- Pink eye (Conjunctivitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Belamaric graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Belamaric has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marilyn K Belamaric MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Marilyn K. Belamaric practice?
- Dr. Marilyn Belamaric has 1 office location.
Dr. Marilyn Belamaric practices Ophthalmology near Taylor, MI.
See Taylor Ophthalmologists.