A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marilyn Bonfili is Excellent. Dr. Bonfili has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marilyn Bonfili, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Bonfili graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown.More Education & Awards
Dr. Bonfili has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Fairmont General Hospital
- Jefferson Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bonfili accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- The Health Plan of the Upper Ohio Valley - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Marilyn Bonfili:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marilyn J. Bonfili practice?
Dr. Marilyn Bonfili practices Family Medicine near Fairmont, WV.
Additional practice locations include: Ranson, WV.
See Fairmont Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Maria Bonfili, Dr. Molly Bonfili, Dr. Marlyn Bonfili, Dr. Marybeth Bonfili, Dr. Mimi Bonfili, Dr. Marianne Bonfili, Dr. Polly Bonfili, Dr. Marisela Bonfili