A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marilyn Borst:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marilyn Borst is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marilyn Borst, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Borst graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Borst has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Khn - Grandview Medical Ctr
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marilyn Jane Borst MD is a female Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Marilyn J. Borst practice?
- Dr. Marilyn Borst has 3 office locations.
Dr. Marilyn Borst practices Surgery near Utica, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Toledo, OH and Dayton, OH.
See Utica Surgeons.