A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marilyn Burson, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Burson graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.More Education & Awards
Dr. Burson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Al Regional Medical Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Burson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 21 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Marilyn Burson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marilyn A. Burson practice?
Dr. Marilyn Burson practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Anniston, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Boaz, AL and Gadsden, AL.
See Anniston Physiatrists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Malia Burson, Dr. Mamie Burson, Dr. Mara Burson, Dr. Mari Burson, Dr. Maria Burson, Dr. Mariah Burson, Dr. Mariam Burson, Dr. Marian Burson