A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marilyn Butler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marilyn Butler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marilyn Butler, MD is board certified in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Butler graduated from Columbia University, New York.More Education & Awards
Dr. Butler has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Butler accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Alameda Alliance for Health - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Santa Clara Family Health Plan - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marilyn W. Butler practice?
Dr. Marilyn Butler practices Surgery, Pediatric Surgery, and Pediatrics near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Oakland, CA and Palo Alto, CA.
See Portland Surgeons, Portland Pediatric Surgeons, and Portland Pediatricians.