A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marilyn Butler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marilyn Butler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marilyn Butler, MD is board certified in Pediatric Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Butler graduated from Columbia University, New York. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Butler has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marilyn West Butler MD is a female Pediatric Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Marilyn W. Butler practice?
- Dr. Marilyn Butler has 6 office locations.
Dr. Marilyn Butler practices Pediatric Surgery near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Palo Alto, CA and Walnut Creek, CA.
See Portland Pediatric Surgeons.