Family Practitioner

She listens intensly then treats. show details She listens intensly then treats.
by Ralph McFadden on Jun 10th, 2015

After many months of sever pain affecting both legs/knees, my first visit and treatment by Dr. Calderon resulted in I CAN WALK AND NOW LIVE WITHOUT THE PAIN OR THE USE OF A CANE---THANK YOU She listens which is a virtue.

Good doctor show details Good doctor
by Cynthia Rodriguez on Mar 5th, 2015

Dr. Calderon has been my doctor since the beginning of January 2015. I have had 3 appointments with her so far. She has a real caring attitude and she really listens to what your concerns are. It is easy to get a prompt appointment, I have never had to wait more then 15 minutes to see her. She is knowledgeable and really know about what ales you. I would recommend her to family and friends with no hesitation.

Feb 9th, 2015

Inconsequential, under-informing, broad-diagnosis, hurried, unfocused, myopic, precipitous, vacuous.

Cherelynn Pratt show details Cherelynn Pratt
Jan 30th, 2012

Dr. Calderon took a lot of time with me and I felt like she was taking extra care to get to know me as a person, not just a patient. She was very professional, extremely sensitive to my needs, and made me feel very comfortable. She has always taken very good care of my needs and I genuinely trust her.