A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marilyn Capek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marilyn Capek is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marilyn Capek, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Capek graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Capek has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Winchester Hospital
- HALLMARK HEALTH SYSTEM/Melrose-Wakefield Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marilyn Rose Capek MD is a female Dermatologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Marilyn R. Capek practice?
- Dr. Marilyn Capek has 1 office location.
Dr. Marilyn Capek practices Dermatology near Winchester, MA.
See Winchester Dermatologists.