A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marilyn Croghan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marilyn Croghan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marilyn Croghan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Radiation Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Croghan graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Croghan has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Carondelet St Mary's Hospital
- Northwest Medical Center - Tucson
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Croghan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marilyn K. Croghan practice?
Dr. Marilyn Croghan practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Radiation Oncology near Tucson, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Green Valley, AZ.
See Tucson Internists, Tucson Oncologists, and Tucson Radiation Oncologists.