A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marilyn Croghan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marilyn Croghan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marilyn Croghan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Radiation Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Croghan graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Croghan has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Medical Center - Tucson
- Carondelet St Mary's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marilyn Kay Croghan MD is a female Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Marilyn K. Croghan practice?
- Dr. Marilyn Croghan has 5 office locations.
Dr. Marilyn Croghan practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Radiation Oncology near Tucson, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Green Valley, AZ.
See Tucson Internists, Tucson Oncologists, and Tucson Radiation Oncologists.