A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marilyn Croghan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marilyn Croghan is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Croghan
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Croghan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marilyn Croghan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Radiation Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Croghan graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Croghan has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Medical Center - Tucson
- Carondelet St Mary's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marilyn Kay Croghan MD is a female Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Marilyn K. Croghan practice?
- Dr. Marilyn Croghan has 1 office location.
Dr. Marilyn Croghan practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Radiation Oncology near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Internists, Tucson Oncologists, and Tucson Radiation Oncologists.