Dr. Marilyn Croghan MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

June 26th, 2017
caring and thorough
Dr, Croghan is concerned, compassionate and thorough. She adjusted my radiation dosages for every treatment, and met with me on a weekly basis. She took time to explain everything and answered all my questions. She worked closely with my oncologist as well. I asked for her specifically when I got breast cancer because she is so well regarded by both health care professionals and patients.

November 16th, 2015
Avoid this "doctor" along with all of AZ Oncology in Tucson
This doctor has a poor bedside manner. I don't think she knows what she's doing (along with most doctors who play on our fears that they know what they are doing when in fact, they really know nothing) - my biggest suggestion, do your homework with every physician you come across, and question absolutely everything they say or suggest. And if they don't like to be questioned, that is a sure sign to go somewhere else!

November 16th, 2015
My beautiful mother is losing her life as I am writing this because this doctor chose to ignore her pain and claim it was arthritis when all in all her cancer was attacking aggressively in her body. If you want your loved one to have any chance do not allow this doctor into your world.

August 6th, 2015
She is the best
Dr Groghan is the best. She is somewhat quiet and listens to what you're saying so she comes across as difficult to read. When you ask her a question she is very detailed in her explanation and she explains things so you can understand

December 1st, 2013
Deceptive
IMHO, Dr. Croghan is a wolf in sheep's clothing.

November 30th, 2012
Personable and competent
I've been seeing Dr. Croghan for almost two years now after breast cancer surgery. Her staff are friendly and efficient and she too has always spent time to listen and talk about issues. She asks questions and works closely with other doctors on my team. She also keeps up with new findings.

July 20th, 2012
Dr. Croghan is now our of network for me
Dr. Croghan was my doctor for the past nine years and now my insurance no longer considers her to be in network. I would probably go out of network if I experienced health changes which required an oncologist but I'm afraid the cost would be prohibitive.

March 22nd, 2012
To "No Compassion"
You must have seen a different doctor. Dr. Croghan is one of the most compassionate doctors I have ever met. She is totally caring and excellent at explaining diagnoses and procedures. She is helping me through a very difficult time. I am privileged to have her as my RO.

March 12th, 2012
No compassion
Although the office staff was polite they all seemed to lack compassion. Breast cancer may be in their lives everyday as health care providers but to someone that's newly diagnosed and going through the process it is often times a frightening experience . Dr. Croghan seems to have forgotten this. It would be nice if she also remembered that everyone's experience is different and stereotyping only helps her justify her treatment of patients that may be experiencing something outside of what she considers normal such as pain. I think patients would be better served elsewhere

September 3rd, 2010
Dr. Croghan's credentials are impressive but she not the most affable physician I've encountered during my 62 years. Croghan was so skittish, she reminded me of a chihuahua. Nice lady but too fiddle-footed for my taste.

February 3rd, 2009
A++
You'll never find a better physician.

November 24th, 2014