A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marilyn Escobedo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marilyn Escobedo, MD is board certified in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Bronchopulmonary Dysplasia (BPD)
- Hyaline Membrane Disease
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
- Nutrition Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Escobedo graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Escobedo has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St Anthony Hospital
- OU Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marilyn Barnard Escobedo MD is a female Neonatologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marilyn B. Escobedo practice?
- Dr. Marilyn Escobedo has 4 office locations.
Dr. Marilyn Escobedo practices Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Pediatricians.