Overall Review

August 19th, 2014
Imposible to set up an appointment. These people are lliers.
I've been trying to get an appointment set to see Dr Galler for 3 weeks now. Something is fishy here. A lady named Caty promises to call back but she never does. First time I called 3 weeks ago, I was asked and gave all the information, details, including, SS, everything and I was told I was gonna get a call back within a week. Never happened so, I called back and I was told they have no records of that information been taken. My bad I never taught about asking the name of the lady on the phone the first time since I wasn't expecting it. Second call, I get the name of a lady Caty, and same thing happens. Called back, asked to talk to Ms Caty this time and I was told there have been no availability and that I will get a phone call back within 2 days. Five days passes and nothing. Called back and I am being told that the doctors runs something at the hospital and that's the reason they couldn't set anything. I then asked how long what ever the doctor runs at the hospital takes? I was told about another week or so. That means I have to wait another ... forever, cause if this has not happened until now, it will never happen. All I can think of is that they may have something to do with different insurance companies they work with since I was asked all that up front with the details, ID number etc. and then the decide. I get health insurance thru my employer and as I know I have a decent coverage which I am paying money every month for. I was never denied by anyone, different doctors, specialist, medical institutions providing services. If that's the case in this situation, these people don't deserve to be around us. When someone is seek and needs help, they should get it unconditionally, not to mention that we, most of us pay hard earn money and in return we get things like this happening because sometimes money is not enough for some greedy people.

April 25th, 2014
My favorite. She is the most caring of all of my doctors (and they ar all great). She is admired by all of the doctors I deal with for her caring attitude. If you have s problem or need a doctor she is the one!

February 22nd, 2012
Excellent doctor
Wonderful doctor, excellent person. Very caring and shows true concern and knowledge.

April 15th, 2011
The best doctor in the world.

December 27th, 2008
dr galler is a wonderful doctor i met in the ER on jan 1985, she took good care of me and she is part of a great team. I am greatful that when i was only 16 years old I had a excellent doctor like her take care of me. She is a excellent doctor and gives excellent checkups , and she works with a wonderful team. I have a kidney transplant thanks to the doctors. If you have any kidney problems they are the people who can help and if they cant help they find the right people to help,