A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marilyn Glassberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marilyn Glassberg is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marilyn Glassberg, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Glassberg graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Glassberg has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars Medical Center
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marilyn Kay Glassberg MD is a female Pulmonologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Marilyn K. Glassberg practice?
- Dr. Marilyn Glassberg has 3 office locations.
Dr. Marilyn Glassberg practices Pulmonary Disease near Miami, FL.
See Miami Pulmonologists.