A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marilyn Glassberg is Good. Dr. Glassberg has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marilyn Glassberg, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
She has special expertise in 1 Area, including Lung Cancer.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Glassberg graduated from University of Miami .More Education & Awards
Dr. Glassberg has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars Medical Center
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Glassberg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 7 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 8 plans
- Americhoice - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Marilyn Glassberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marilyn K. Glassberg practice?
Dr. Marilyn Glassberg practices Hospitalist, Internal Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Miami, FL.
See Miami Internists and Miami Pulmonologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Maria Glassberg, Dr. Molly Glassberg, Dr. Marlyn Glassberg, Dr. Marybeth Glassberg, Dr. Mimi Glassberg, Dr. Marianne Glassberg, Dr. Polly Glassberg, Dr. Marisela Glassberg