A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marilyn Goldman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marilyn Goldman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Dr. Goldman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marilyn Barbara Goldman MD is a female Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marilyn B. Goldman practice?
- Dr. Marilyn Goldman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Marilyn Goldman practices Family Medicine near Clinton Township, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Pontiac, MI.
See Clinton Township Primary Care Doctors.