Dr. Marilyn Gordon MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8
  • 6 reviews

September 14th, 2015
Last saw 3 years ago, only negative was the waiting time in the office. Very caring and informative. Very thorough, would recommend to my family and friends. Great Dr.

June 16th, 2015
Dr. Gordon is the first doctor who has given me all of her exceptional care. I am 85 yrs old. The best!

June 9th, 2015
Dr, Gordon has been our family physician for over 20 years. She is one of the warmest, most caring individuals we've ever seen in the medical field. One of our kids has a serious, long term condition. She never gave up on her. Yes, sometimes you wait a long time to get seen. But if you are the one who needs her for a long visit, you understand. She takes the time you need, always.

May 23rd, 2015
Is this a good doctor? Who knows!!!
I wish I could write a review about Dr. Gordon herself, but I was never able to get beyond a vey clueless and unhelpful person in her office. When I inquired if she was taking new patients, the answer was yes, but when I asked for them to just confirm that she still accepted my insurance the answer basically was, I have no idea and I don't really want to help you with that. Long story short, after waiting 2+ business days (5+ days in total) I finally received a call from this person to let me know that my insurance is Medicare and they don't take new Medicare patients. Pretty amusing considering I do not have medicare!!!

July 22nd, 2013
Great Doctor!
I have had dr Godron for my primary health care provider for almost 10 years. I have since moved a couple of times ( as far as 60 minutes away from her office one way!) and yet I have kept dr Gordon as my PCP because she is very knowledgeable, conscientious, thorough, friendly and caring. I do not mind driving for an hour to be seen by my doctor and then driving for another hour to get home. I have a great level of trust and respect for my doctor! I would recommend her to a friend. Her staff Pat and Pam are also professional, friendly, and helpful.

August 19th, 2011
Definitly recommend
Waiting time excessively is poor,(This is due to her exceptional time she puts in to each of her patients though.). Very thorough, very pleasant,.will research medical concerns herself when needed. Listens to my concerns and will consider my opinions; and follow up quickly.I have had a very good experience with Dr. Gordon.