Dr. Marilyn Gordon Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Marilyn Gordon?

January 5th, 2017

Personal Attention

You may have to wait a long time, but she is worth it. She pays attention to what you are saying, explains things well, and has a wonderful rapport with patients. A caring, compatant physician!

September 14th, 2015

Last saw 3 years ago, only negative was the waiting time in the office. Very caring and informative. Very thorough, would recommend to my family and friends. Great Dr.

June 17th, 2015

Dr. Gordon is the first doctor who has given me all of her exceptional care. I am 85 yrs old. The best!

June 9th, 2015

Dr, Gordon has been our family physician for over 20 years. She is one of the warmest, most caring individuals we've ever seen in the medical field. One of our kids has a serious, long term condition. She never gave up on her. Yes, sometimes you wait a long time to get seen. But if you are the one who needs her for a long visit, you understand. She takes the time you need, always.

May 23rd, 2015

Is this a good doctor? Who knows!!!

I wish I could write a review about Dr. Gordon herself, but I was never able to get beyond a vey clueless and unhelpful person in her office. When I inquired if she was taking new patients, the answer was yes, but when I asked for them to just confirm that she still accepted my insurance the answer basically was, I have no idea and I don't really want to help you with that. Long story short, after waiting 2+ business days (5+ days in total) I finally received a call from this person to let me know that my insurance is Medicare and they don't take new Medicare patients. Pretty amusing considering I do not have medicare!!!

August 19th, 2011

Definitly recommend

Waiting time excessively is poor,(This is due to her exceptional time she puts in to each of her patients though.). Very thorough, very pleasant,.will research medical concerns herself when needed. Listens to my concerns and will consider my opinions; and follow up quickly.I have had a very good experience with Dr. Gordon.

December 12th, 2016