A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marilyn Graves:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cleft Lip
- Cleft Palate
Education & Awards
Dr. Graves graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Graves has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of Mississippi Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marilyn Davidson Graves MD is a female Pediatrician, has 41 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Marilyn D. Graves practice?
- Dr. Marilyn Graves has 1 office location.
Dr. Marilyn Graves practices Pediatrics near Jackson, MS.
See Jackson Pediatricians.