A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marilyn Haupt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marilyn Haupt, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Haupt graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Haupt has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's of Michigan Standish Hospital
- Covenant Medical Center Harrison
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marilyn Tucker Haupt MD is a female Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marilyn T. Haupt practice?
- Dr. Marilyn Haupt has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marilyn Haupt practices Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine near Saginaw, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Danville, PA.
See Saginaw Internists and Saginaw Critical Care Practitioners.