Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Marilyn Howarth
Dr. Marilyn Howarth, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA, with another office in Radnor, PA. She has 30 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Howarth is affiliated with The Hospital of The University of Pennsylvania, Childrens Hosp Of Philadelphia, Philadelphia, Pa and Cooper Hospital University Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Marilyn Howarth has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Marilyn Howarth is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.