Internist
421 W 57th St
Ste B
New York, NY 10019
212-247-8023
Locations and availability (1)

|  Excellent Doctor  |  show details
Oct 10th, 2012

I would definitely recommend Dr. Jackson. She is an excellent Doctor and the first Doctor that doesn't have you waiting. If you have a 3pm appointment you can guarantee you'll be in with the doctor by 3:15 at the latest.

|  show details
Dec 8th, 2011

Overall great! There is no wait. YOu are seen at the time your appointment is scheduled for. She gets back to you in a timely manner.

|  Praise Report  |  show details
Jun 5th, 2011

Dr. Jackson is a very good doctor. I have numerous medical problems but with her care & nurturing progress is being made. I have a long way to go but I know I'm in the best hands with Dr. Jackson. She is kind, caring and understanding. She always tries to find the best treatments to provide relief from discomfort & pain. Dr. Jackson is a Blessing to all her patients.

|  Highly recommend  |  show details
Mar 26th, 2011

Extremely thorough at taking my history and performing my annual exam. Would highly recommend Dr Jackson.

|  Caring, Compassionate, Smart, Trustworthly  |  show details
by Joan D., NYC on Oct 28th, 2009

I have seen Dr. Jackson over the years when she was affiliated with Cabrini Medical Clinic and since she's been on her own, and I have found her to be one of the most caring and compassionate doctors I have met.Smart, straightforward, and very helpful.