The Best show details The Best
by Elliot Podwill on Jul 13th, 2015

Dr. Jackson couldn't be more competent or nicer. I've recommended her to friends and family and they all feel the same. I'm amazed her office isn't constantly packed with patients.

by John R. on Jul 3rd, 2015

Thorough and attentive doctor. Recommend without reservation.

I recommend her to everyone! show details I recommend her to everyone!
by Milly on Jun 2nd, 2015

Dr. Jackson is extremely professional, great doctor!

Excellent Doctor show details Excellent Doctor
Oct 10th, 2012

I would definitely recommend Dr. Jackson. She is an excellent Doctor and the first Doctor that doesn't have you waiting. If you have a 3pm appointment you can guarantee you'll be in with the doctor by 3:15 at the latest.

Dec 8th, 2011

Overall great! There is no wait. YOu are seen at the time your appointment is scheduled for. She gets back to you in a timely manner.

Praise Report show details Praise Report
Jun 5th, 2011

Dr. Jackson is a very good doctor. I have numerous medical problems but with her care & nurturing progress is being made. I have a long way to go but I know I'm in the best hands with Dr. Jackson. She is kind, caring and understanding. She always tries to find the best treatments to provide relief from discomfort & pain. Dr. Jackson is a Blessing to all her patients.

Highly recommend show details Highly recommend
Mar 26th, 2011

Extremely thorough at taking my history and performing my annual exam. Would highly recommend Dr Jackson.

Caring, Compassionate, Smart, Trustworthly show details Caring, Compassionate, Smart, Trustworthly
by Joan D., NYC on Oct 28th, 2009

I have seen Dr. Jackson over the years when she was affiliated with Cabrini Medical Clinic and since she's been on her own, and I have found her to be one of the most caring and compassionate doctors I have met.Smart, straightforward, and very helpful.