A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marilyn Jacobowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marilyn Jacobowitz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marilyn Jacobowitz, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacobowitz graduated from New York University. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Jacobowitz has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Westchester Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marilyn Forman Jacobowitz MD is a female Pulmonologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Marilyn F. Jacobowitz practice?
- Dr. Marilyn Jacobowitz has 5 office locations.
Dr. Marilyn Jacobowitz practices Pulmonary Disease near Mount Kisco, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Fishkill, NY and Brewster, NY.
See Mount Kisco Pulmonologists.