A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marilyn Jacobowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marilyn Jacobowitz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jacobowitz
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jacobowitz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marilyn Jacobowitz, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacobowitz graduated from New York University. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Jacobowitz has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Westchester Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marilyn Forman Jacobowitz MD is a female Pulmonologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Marilyn F. Jacobowitz practice?
- Dr. Marilyn Jacobowitz has 5 office locations.
Dr. Marilyn Jacobowitz practices Pulmonary Disease near Mount Kisco, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brewster, NY and Yorktown Heights, NY.
See Mount Kisco Pulmonologists.