More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Marilyn Jacobowitz
Dr. Marilyn Jacobowitz, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Poughkeepsie, NY, with other offices in Brewster, NY and Yorktown Heights, NY (and 3 other locations). She has 24 years of experience. Her specialties include Pulmonary Disease. Dr. Jacobowitz is affiliated with Northern Westchester Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Marilyn Jacobowitz has the following 1 specialty
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
Dr. Marilyn Jacobowitz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Poughkeepsie, NY.
Dr. Scott Klares
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Poughkeepsie, NY 0.01 mi25
Dr. Andrew Needelman
Poughkeepsie, NY 0.11 mi39
Dr. Jessica Jeffries
Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease
Poughkeepsie, NY 0.25 mi9