Learn more about Dr. Marilyn Jacobowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marilyn Jacobowitz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marilyn Jacobowitz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacobowitz graduated from New York University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Jacobowitz has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Westchester Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jacobowitz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Anthem - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marilyn F. Jacobowitz practice?
Dr. Marilyn Jacobowitz practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Mount Kisco, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Fishkill, NY and Brewster, NY.
See Mount Kisco Internists, Mount Kisco Critical Care Practitioners, Mount Kisco Pulmonologists, and Mount Kisco Anesthesiologists.