Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Deborah Rieder on Nov 7th, 2013

Dr Jacobowitz is a versatile doctor who is extremely accurate and informative about the impact of medications and conflicting illnesses that I have experienced since having children. I have an enormous amount of medical issues most of which unfortunately make the other illnesses worse and the same with the medications for these illnesses. She is incredibly compassionate, kind, honest and provides amazing feedback and a lot of time for every visit I've had with her. The most impressive characteristic I've experienced is her lack of ego, she is very open minded about conferring with my specialists and asks pertinent and articulate queries regarding my history -both medical and social.

dictated by upper management show details dictated by upper management
Nov 29th, 2011

professionalism gets in way of office politics.

Oct 11th, 2011

Sometimes she lacks being professional. She let's office politics get in the way.

Sep 10th, 2011

Very politician which takes away from her professionalism

May 2nd, 2011

Dr. Jacobowitz is my pulmonologist and Primary Care Physician. She is highly competent, thorough, caring, attentive and explains things in layman's terms. She ends my visit with, "Is there anything else you want to tell me, or is there anything else you want to talk about?" The best part is that these aren't just courteous questions to end the visit; she REALLY wants to know.

Great GP and a Pulmonologist to boot ! show details Great GP and a Pulmonologist to boot !
by Fraser Ferguson on Apr 8th, 2010

I've been with Dr. Jacobowitz as my Primary Care Physician for 14 years. I am an extremely satisfied patient. She connects well with patients and puts them a ease with her cool, calm confidence.