A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marilyn Justice:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marilyn Justice is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marilyn Justice, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Injuries
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Justice graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Justice has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Baylor Med Cntr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marilyn K Justice MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marilyn K. Justice practice?
- Dr. Marilyn Justice has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marilyn Justice practices Family Medicine near Colleyville, TX.
See Colleyville Primary Care Doctors.