A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marilyn Justice:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marilyn Justice is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Justice
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Justice Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marilyn Justice, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Injuries
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Justice graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. She has 6 awards.
Dr. Justice has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Baylor Med Cntr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marilyn K Justice MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marilyn K. Justice practice?
- Dr. Marilyn Justice has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marilyn Justice practices Family Medicine near Colleyville, TX.
See Colleyville Primary Care Doctors.