A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marilyn Kaufman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marilyn Kaufman, Pediatrician, is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marilyn Kaufman, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaufman graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Kaufman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Wellstar Douglas Hospital
- Wellstar Kennestone Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marilyn Kaufman MD is a female Pediatrician, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Marilyn Kaufman practice?
- Dr. Marilyn Kaufman has 1 office location.
Dr. Marilyn Kaufman practices Pediatrics near Douglasville, GA.
See Douglasville Pediatricians.