Dr. Marilyn Kay Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Marilyn Kay?

Chronic Dry Eye

Have you seen Dr. Marilyn Kay?

3 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 3 Ratings with 1 Comment

November 29th, 2010

Find a better doctor

The doctor and her one person staff are very unprofessional and course. The secretary was bothered with my phone call and hung up on me many times with a loud "bye" and then hanging up. When in the office, I noticed she did this to others. She gets away with it since the doctor is the same.When I called to say that I was having a horrible reaction to a medication - she told me that it was in my head. When I told her that I contacted another physician about the reaction and was told to get off the medicine - she got very angry and said that I was going to do what I wanted to do anyway. Please find yourself a better doctor - she is not the one for you.

February 1st, 2017