Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Pulmonary Hypertension Facts about pulmonary hypertension, including the causes and symptoms.
- Quit Smoking Get the facts on how to smoking, including health reasons to quit.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Marilyn King-Rankine
Dr. Marilyn King-Rankine, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Worth, TX, with another office in Fort Worth, TX. She has 35 years of experience. Her specialties include Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. King-Rankine is affiliated with Plaza Medical Center, Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas and Harris Continued Care Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Marilyn King-Rankine has the following 1 specialty
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Marilyn King-Rankine is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Worth, TX.
Dr. Balaji Veerappan
Cardiovascular Disease, Nuclear Cardiology, Cardiology
Fort Worth, TX 0 mi16
Dr. Paul Bhella
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Fort Worth, TX 0 mi15
Dr. Yuvaraj Kumar
Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine
Fort Worth, TX 0.18 mi15