A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marilyn King-Rankine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marilyn King-Rankine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. King-Rankine
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. King-Rankine Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. King-Rankine graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. King-Rankine has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Plaza Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marilyn Clare King-Rankine MD is a female Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Marilyn C. King-Rankine practice?
- Dr. Marilyn King-Rankine has 3 office locations.
Dr. Marilyn King-Rankine practices Cardiovascular Disease near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Cardiologists.