A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marilyn Knaub:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marilyn Knaub is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marilyn Knaub, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Knaub graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Knaub has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Jennersville Regional Hospital
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Lancaster Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marilyn Adele Bauer Knaub MD is a female Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marilyn A. Knaub practice?
- Dr. Marilyn Knaub has 3 office locations.
Dr. Marilyn Knaub practices Family Medicine near Oxford, PA.
Additional practice locations include: West Grove, PA and Kennett Square, PA.
See Oxford Family Physicians.