A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marilyn Kole:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kole
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kole Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marilyn Kole, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kole graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Kole has 7 hospital affiliations:
- HealthPark Medical Center-Lee Memorial
- Gulf Coast Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marilyn Kole MD is a female Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Marilyn Kole practice?
- Dr. Marilyn Kole has 1 office location.
Dr. Marilyn Kole practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Fort Myers, FL.
See Fort Myers Internists, Fort Myers Critical Care Practitioners, and Fort Myers Pulmonologists.