A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marilyn Kole:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marilyn Kole, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kole graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Kole has 7 hospital affiliations:
- HealthPark Medical Center-Lee Memorial
- Southwest Florida Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marilyn Kole MD is a female Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Marilyn Kole practice?
- Dr. Marilyn Kole has 1 office location.
Dr. Marilyn Kole practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Fort Myers, FL.
See Fort Myers Internists, Fort Myers Critical Care Practitioners, and Fort Myers Pulmonologists.