Dr. Marilyn Kubichek Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Marilyn Kubichek?

Horrible Bedside Manner, Spends little time getting to know patients, .5/10 stars. Would go negative if possible

Posted on August 12th, 2016

She refuses to listen to her patients experiences and instead insists that other patients experiences must be the same as the current patient. I wouldn't recommend her to someone who wants an accurate diagnosis, for it turned out that what she diagnosed me with isn't actually what the issue is at all and she is refusing to take me off the medication that she put me on that isn't working!

The BEST!!

Posted on May 19th, 2015

Loved Dr. Kubichek! She patiently listened to both me and my child and was able to help. She recommended tests which showed a condition overlooked by other doctors. I'm so happy we went to her.

Posted on April 25th, 2015

I was very pleased and satisfied with Dr.

Posted on January 2nd, 2015

Was in and out in no time. The doctor was very knowledgable and helped me understand all that was happening to my child. I would highly recommend.

Never ever ever

Posted on October 30th, 2014

The most unprofessional, frigid doctor I have ever been around. Can't believe she works with children. My twins were diagnosed on the spectrum and she was so incredibly rude and unsympathetic towards what our family was going through. We actually ended up going to another doctor thirty minutes farther away and was welcomed and shown a plan of care for our kids that has brought about vast improvements in their lives. It was hard enough getting through the diagnosis with out a maniac yelling at you. We walked out but they got paid so they're happy.

Terrible provider

Posted on September 11th, 2014

AFTER MY SON WAS DISCHARGED FROM THE NICU AND WHEN TO THIS WOMAN'S OFFICE, SHE ONLY SPEND THE TIME IT TOOK HER TO WRITE A RX FOR THE TESTS. SHE EVEN BILLED THE INSURANCE COMPANY FOR REVIEWING THE RESULTS AS A VISIT, WHEN WE QUESTIONED HER STAFF, THEY TOLD US THAT IT WAS HER PROTOCOL. WE WERE SO DISSAPOINTED THAT WE DID NOT KEEP THE SECOND VISIT. SHE REFUSED TO GIVE MY SON CLEARANCE FOR SPORTS IN SCHOOL UNTIL $50.00 FOR THE NON-CANCELLED APPOINTMENT WAS PAID. TERRIBLE PROFESSIONAL, GREEDY HUMAN BEING.

Fantastic doctor

Posted on September 2nd, 2014

I have had many, many visits with this doctor for my children. She is very courteous and caring. She has only ordered testing that has been appropriate for each individual child. I appreciate that she runs on time and have never had to wait to be seen more than a few minutes. My children enjoy going to see her. She openly discussing their issues with them on their level and encourages them to ask questions so they always understand exactly what their treatment entails. This has especially helped my son deal with his tic disorder. Until she diagnosed him, he didn't understand what was happening to him. Now he knows and has become so confident in himself, knowing this is not something he can not control. I highly recommend Dr. Kubichek to anyone who is looking for a doctor who cares about their children. Working with Dr. Kubichek and my children,as a team, lead my family to a very successful school year. Again, VERY HIGHLY recommended!

Overcharges..be careful!

Posted on June 3rd, 2014

I had many visits with Dr Kubichek. The first visit she ordered many unnecessary tests that cost me over $1,000. The second visit she insisted on an office payment prior to seeing her. Without hesitation I paid. How does a doctor know the level of a visit prior to seeing the patient? Once she saw us I realized I over paid! The third visit was a quick follow up appt that lasted approx 5 min. Again I was charged a high complex visit that should have been a simple follow up. Hence, I over paid again. Her office staff is unfriendly and will also talk badly about the doctors policy! Many great neurologists in the area. Go elsewhere!

Great Experience

Posted on October 23rd, 2012

My son has been a patient of Dr. Kubichek's from the time he was 8-14 years old. She has a terrific report with him and has always taken the time to explain to him what was going on and how he was going to be treated. We have had such a positive experience with her that I referred my sister to her practice as well. We are both very pleased with her diagnosis and treatment of our children from concussions to migraines.

does

Posted on October 10th, 2012

Posted on October 1st, 2012

Dr. Kubichek is caring and takes the time to answer my questions. After going to two other doctors who did not help my child, Dr. Kubichek was able to make my child better. Thank you,Dr. Kubichek!

Miserable Nasty Staff

Posted on June 29th, 2012

Nasty nasty nasty office staff. So disrespectful.